Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Carboniferous Jornal Entry

Today I decided to take a trip to the carboniferous time period through my time machine. It didn't go to well. First I forgot my bug spray. Usually that wouldn't be a problem but the bugs in the carboniferous time period are massive. I mean like the dragonflies are 3 feet long. You wouldn't want to get bit by one of those, you would be a gonner. Next I went scuba diving. I almost lost my way trying to get here because the forests are so thick with trees. I saw some trilobites and prehistoric sharks scuba diving. It was awesome. Lastly I alsmost died of dehydration. It felt like 102 degrees out. It was so humid. As you can see it didn't go to well. I don't think the carboniferous time period should be on anyone's bucket list because of the bugs and temperature. I will not miss that place.

No comments:

Post a Comment